This is placeholder text. To connect this element to content from your collection, select the element and click Connect to Data.
Carpet Cleaning Tips
- Treat the spill instantly and blot the area with a dry rag absorbing as much as you can. Avoid using cloth with colour otherwise you'll transfer the dye.
- Use a damp cloth and apply pressure, do not scrub or soap the area; this will set in the stain or fray the fibers in the rug!
Remove Pet Hair
- Use a damp window squeegee and move it side to side. Repeat if neccessary to remove all the hair.
Freeze Bubble Gum
- Place a bag of ice on the gum for 30 seconds enough for it to freeze.
- Carefully remove with a Butter Knife.
- Vacuuming has a huge impact on the cleanliness of your home, the air you breathe and the life of your carpet and rugs.
- Vacuum at least once a week so it stays clean and free from dust, dander, allergens and odors, Always remember to check the filter to help reduce the bacteria and dirt that circulates in the air.